HIWELD 2200 mm Machine
A hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings. High quality design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Welding range 2200mm to 1400mm, alternatively 80″ IPS (2032mm OD) to 54″ (1371.6 mm OD), SDR 33 to SDR 17
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Removable cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- On-board electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz, 88 KW 125 Amps.
- Cylinder section 65 cm2, 6500 mm2.
- Welding ranges: plastic pipes: 1600mm－2000mm（1600mm-1800mm-1600mm）
- Ranges of application: PE and PP
- 4 set hydraulic cylinder for close.Thickness of pipe: SDR41~SDR17
- Working voltage: three phase,～380V ±10%，50Hz
- Total power: 56.7kW, including: planing tool：7kW, heating plate：40 kW, hydraulic unit motor for clamps: 2.2kW, hydraulic motor for operation: 7.5 kW
- PTFE coated heating plate, adjustable knob for temperature control, difference in heating
Please note technical specifications of HIWELD machines may change without notice